New Alternative for GIS
Qualified Global Brand
SuperMap is headquartered in Beijing, China, with 25 branch offices around China and one overseas subsidiary in Tokyo, Japan. SuperMap is the first GIS Company listed in Shenzhen Stock Exchange of China (300036.SZ). Meanwhile, SuperMap has established strategic partnership with Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat, HP, EPSON, and Trimble in different fields. At the same time, SuperMap has been energetically exploring the markets in Hongkong, Macao, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Europe, India, South Africa, etc., gaining more and more acceptance from the local government and enterprises.
Our product lines include a full range of GIS platform, from Desktop to Service, Component, Mobile and Cloud GIS, which makes SuperMap GIS known as one of the most complete GIS software platforms. As a GIS platform provider, SuperMap has provided more than 400 developers with GIS Development & Application Platform software and services. Over 6,000 companies such as Hitachi, Panasonic, Epson, and European Environment Agency are running systems based upon SuperMap GIS.
With principles of honest price, credible technology, responsible support, and win-for-all partnership, SuperMap gives you a new alternative for GIS in domestic market. After launching in June 2013, SuperMap is widely used and applied in local government and enterprises.
Making more exquisite digital map
Analyzing massive data
Providing 2D/3D integrated UI
Caching for faster performance
Web service and interoperability
Supporting various operating environments
Building and distributing own solution
Supporting various DBMS / files
Developing 2D & 3D integrated GIS
Collecting data from fields
Real-time synchronization of data
Displaying a location of dynamic objects
- Improve system performance by using multicore and resources with parallel computing.
- Own a case “One Map”, a massive spatial data management system across China, which contains more than 45TB.
- Improve processing speed and save time by reducing approximately 80% of computing time with 64bit computing.
- Interwork with global mapping services such as Google Maps, Baidu Map, OpenStreet Maps.
- Support various DBMS, file formats, and middleware.
- Follow OGC Service and Web Service standards (WMS, WFS, WPS, WCS, WMTS, KML, WFS-T, etc.)
Convenient Integrated Management System
- Based on SDK and Runtime License, allow you to build your own solution and distribute it.
- Offer development framework to extend various GIS features to Server-Side, based upon SuperMap UGC Engine.
Department of Spatial Data, Daum Kakao wanted to offer convenient mapping service to its domestic map users. The department introduced SuperMap iDesktop 7C making digital maps and analyzing spatial data.
Korea Forest Service, the government agency of Korea, introduced SuperMap iServer and iObjects to build an integrated management system to prepare against forest disasters. This system can be utilized by both central management office and nationwide local offices.
National Information Society Agency launched a floating population service in Seoul, Korea to offer more information to small business for free.